So I have been inspired recently by Crystal @ Money Saving Mom on how she post her weekly goals. I have so many things I want to accomplish each week and yet I find myself putting them off over and over again. I do best with a little pressure on me (can you say procrastination) so I thought the accountability of posting them on your blog was genius.
I’m going to keep things simple this week since this will be my first time posting them publicly.
1. Stay up to date on my ESV Bible reading plan
2. Memorize 1 Peter 1:1-3 (my husband has a lot of 1 Peter memorized and I would like to catch up with him this year)
3. Exercise 3-4 days this week
5. Budget for February
6. Work through flashcards and tracing sheets 3 days this week
7. Read 3 books to Olivia and Noah every afternoon
8. Exchange bookcases with my mom (We are doing a little rearranging for the new baby and my mom is trading me her black bookcases for my oak ones. They will match my dining room better)
9. Pick out material for a baby blanket and start working on that.
10. Clean oven